Extreme Weather Chase Team Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for everyone! Discuss everything weather. Register and log-in to see more!

Team Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Radar  Chaser Links  ExWx PortalExWx Portal  RegisterRegister    Log in  

Extreme Weather Decals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
extreme_weather6
Severe Tstorm
Severe Tstorm
extreme_weather6

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Extreme Weather Decals Empty
PostSubject: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals EmptyMon 3 Aug 2009 - 18:27

The Extreme Weather Decals are here to stay, available for team members now! Cost is $7.00 each! Contact me at 605-321-2239 or stop into 1st Choice Automotive on 12th & Grange in Sioux Falls, SD to get one!
Back to top Go down
USN DevilDolphin
USN DevilDolphin

Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals EmptyMon 3 Aug 2009 - 19:37

What size are they, and are they vynal so that the sun wont fade them out? Sticky or magnetic? LOL, Us newbies need details! And I am guessing they are the same as the logo on the top of this page?
Back to top Go down
Marc
Administrator
Administrator
Marc

Number of posts : 925
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals EmptyMon 3 Aug 2009 - 20:10

They are vinal sticky. 20x7 I believe, and the same logo as the top.
Back to top Go down
http://sdstormchase.wordpress.com
extreme_weather6
Severe Tstorm
Severe Tstorm
extreme_weather6

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals EmptyMon 3 Aug 2009 - 22:09

Thanks Mark, I forgot to add that in.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Administrator
Administrator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals EmptyMon 3 Aug 2009 - 22:30

Hey that avatar pic is from last night!!!
Back to top Go down
extreme_weather6
Severe Tstorm
Severe Tstorm
extreme_weather6

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals EmptyMon 3 Aug 2009 - 22:32

Yeah! That was a beautiful shot!
Back to top Go down
Marc
Administrator
Administrator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals EmptyMon 3 Aug 2009 - 23:28

I though that was awesome staying with that thing until it got too dark to see it. That is an awesome shot. Fun chase the lightning was incredible! Extreme Weather Decals 852560
Back to top Go down
NW-SKYWARN
EF-1 Tornado
EF-1 Tornado
NW-SKYWARN

Number of posts : 276

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals EmptyTue 4 Aug 2009 - 4:42

OK I have the pic of the logos use these as a example
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://airforcecowboyc_17@yahoo.com
NW-SKYWARN
EF-1 Tornado
EF-1 Tornado
NW-SKYWARN

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals EmptyTue 4 Aug 2009 - 4:49

[quote="USN DevilDolphin"]What size are they, and are they vynal so that the sun wont fade them out? Sticky or magnetic? LOL, Us newbies need details! And I am guessing they are the same as the logo on the top of this page?[/quot

Hey Devil, If you get some, I will apply it to your vehicle, no charge. Heres a money saving tip. if you want the decals to last a long time. after you applyed them used a thin layer on liquid wax and buff lightly it will give it a nice protective coat over the decals, (do not do this for glass surfaces)

But yes the decals are 7X20 inches, Im sure derek can make a smaller sive if you want... and they are vinyle.
Back to top Go down
extreme_weather6
Severe Tstorm
Severe Tstorm
extreme_weather6

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals EmptyTue 4 Aug 2009 - 13:30

They are sticky and are premium vinyl so they wont fade. I'm going to look into making some magnetic ones.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Administrator
Administrator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals EmptyTue 4 Aug 2009 - 17:33

Thats what I really need. MAGNETIC. I was going to buy the magnets seperate and apply the vinal to that. But if you can make them. But talk to me first. I wanna shoot the magnet the same color as the car or cover it with a blue vinal that closly matches
Back to top Go down
extreme_weather6
Severe Tstorm
Severe Tstorm
extreme_weather6

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals EmptyTue 4 Aug 2009 - 22:51

Im working on the magnetics, give me a few days and ill get something worked out with that.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Administrator
Administrator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals EmptyTue 4 Aug 2009 - 23:28

You da man!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NW-SKYWARN
EF-1 Tornado
EF-1 Tornado
NW-SKYWARN

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals EmptyWed 5 Aug 2009 - 2:23

Come on Forrest and jason jump on the band wagon here heck i sure Devil D. is going to get some too. Then i will not be the only one is Silverdale.. hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals EmptyWed 5 Aug 2009 - 3:06

im debating between a sticky and a magnet, im not so sure if forrest will even go for eather right now.
Back to top Go down
extreme_weather6
Severe Tstorm
Severe Tstorm
extreme_weather6

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals EmptyMon 10 Aug 2009 - 20:24

I got the magnets for the decals, but, only have 2 available at the moment. I will have more in about a week! The cost for the magnets are $14.00 each, they are 7" tall by 21" wide. If you would like one or any other decals, call me or e-mail me. 605-321-2239 or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Marc
Administrator
Administrator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals EmptyMon 10 Aug 2009 - 20:34

Of course they look better on my car hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
USN DevilDolphin
USN DevilDolphin

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals EmptyMon 10 Aug 2009 - 21:26

Those look great. I will wait for you to get a few more made up then put in my order. Have you done the 50% scale down yet? (sticky of course)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals EmptyMon 10 Aug 2009 - 21:52

im thinking whit should be able to work with my car
Back to top Go down
Marc
Administrator
Administrator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals EmptyMon 10 Aug 2009 - 22:20

USN DevilDolphin wrote:
Those look great. I will wait for you to get a few more made up then put in my order. Have you done the 50% scale down yet? (sticky of course)

There are the bumperstickers on the store right here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Derek said it would most likely cheaper then a scaled down version of the other decals
Back to top Go down
USN DevilDolphin
USN DevilDolphin

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009 - 0:11

The only downside to a bumper sticker is that I am planning to put it on the rear window of my truck. I have a sliding glass truck, so a full size one will look bad once you cut it into 3rds to center it between all the glass, so I was looking for one about half of the size of the original ones so that it can be placed either on the left non movable pane of glass or the right one, thus eliminating the need to cut the full size one. Plus, with a bumper sticker you have to see that white rectangle background, where as with the scaled down ones you only have vynal where the actual letters and design is, with no extra white block. Just me being picky and hopeful at the same time! What a Face
Back to top Go down
extreme_weather6
Severe Tstorm
Severe Tstorm
extreme_weather6

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009 - 0:20

Ok, I will shoot you a price for them in the next few days. If anyone wants the 3.5" x 10" please let me know in the next few days so I know if i need to do a mass production so I can keep the prices down like i have with the big ones. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
USN DevilDolphin
USN DevilDolphin

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009 - 9:37

Sweet! You Da Man! afro
Back to top Go down
NW-SKYWARN
EF-1 Tornado
EF-1 Tornado
NW-SKYWARN

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009 - 16:07

Hey they look great.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Weather Decals   Extreme Weather Decals Empty

Back to top Go down

Extreme Weather Decals
Page 1 of 1