Extreme Weather Chase Team Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for everyone! Discuss everything weather. Register and log-in to see more!

Team Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Radar  Chaser Links  ExWx PortalExWx Portal  RegisterRegister    Log in  

EXWX Chase Team Changes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joe_2mill
Team Administrator
Team Administrator
joe_2mill

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-11-12

EXWX Chase Team Changes Empty
PostSubject: EXWX Chase Team Changes   EXWX Chase Team Changes EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 11:24

As of last night EXWX has been completely restructured!

Marcus Hicks and Mike Vetter have formed Extreme Weather Media LLC, this company is owned and operated by both of them and the sole purpose of this company is brokering video from chasers and weather enthusiasts they are also exploring other avenues too. Stay tuned for major announcements from Extreme Weather Media (EXM) LLC as they are a new company and have a ton of potential in this market.

With that being said EXWX Chase Team (EXWX) has remained the same for the most part but is now a sub division of EXM. As of 9:00 PM CDT yesterday the Team Administrator/Lead role has been handed off from Marcus to myself. As of right now there are no changes in the operation of EXWX but expect some changes within the next couple weeks as we restructure our administrative roles and streamline the way EXWX operates. We will also be seeking/recruting new team members in the near future so if you or anyone you know might be interested in chasing as part of EXWX please have them contact me. All of my contact information is listed in my profile.

Thanks for everyone's participation so far and I hope you are as excited as I am for the future of EXWX and EXM, the possibilities are endless!
Back to top Go down
http://www.drylinechasing.blogspot.com
Joe
Webmaster/ExWx Media
Webmaster/ExWx Media
Joe

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: EXWX Chase Team Changes   EXWX Chase Team Changes EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 12:06

Like this Joe likes this
Back to top Go down
Marc
Administrator
Administrator
Marc

Number of posts : 925
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: EXWX Chase Team Changes   EXWX Chase Team Changes EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 21:31

Like this Marc Likes this
Back to top Go down
http://sdstormchase.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXWX Chase Team Changes   EXWX Chase Team Changes Empty

Back to top Go down

EXWX Chase Team Changes
Page 1 of 1