Extreme Weather Chase Team Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for everyone! Discuss everything weather. Register and log-in to see more!

Team Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Radar  Chaser Links  ExWx PortalExWx Portal  RegisterRegister    Log in  

Yazoo, MS hit again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc
Administrator
Administrator
Marc

Number of posts : 925
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Yazoo, MS hit again Empty
PostSubject: Yazoo, MS hit again   Yazoo, MS hit again EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010 - 22:26

Tonight emergency managment reported a tornado in Yazoo City, MS with damage to buildings
Back to top Go down
http://sdstormchase.wordpress.com
Joe
Webmaster/ExWx Media
Webmaster/ExWx Media
Joe

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Yazoo, MS hit again   Yazoo, MS hit again EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010 - 23:12

Good grief
Back to top Go down
katmeow1216
EF-1 Tornado
EF-1 Tornado

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Yazoo, MS hit again   Yazoo, MS hit again EmptyWed 8 Dec 2010 - 0:36

When I heard about this, I was like OMG. I couldn't believe my eyes to see they got hit again. Saw the damage from this spring's tornado from Reed's footage and I'm like omg. That town is having about as much luck this year as Wadena, MN had!
Back to top Go down
Marc
Administrator
Administrator
Marc

Number of posts : 925
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Yazoo, MS hit again   Yazoo, MS hit again EmptyWed 8 Dec 2010 - 1:30

Yeah the Wadena storm was ugly. We were on that storm but abandoned it for Albert Lea. I was glad we did as it turned out to be an epic chase. Unfortunatly with that storm a person did die.
Back to top Go down
http://sdstormchase.wordpress.com
katmeow1216
EF-1 Tornado
EF-1 Tornado

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Yazoo, MS hit again   Yazoo, MS hit again EmptyWed 8 Dec 2010 - 2:00

My chase partner was out of town so I didn't chase the Wadena storm. I was kicking myself so much though because that would've been the storm we would've chased had he been in town. When I saw the footage I'm like OH MAN!!! That would've been an awesome chase. When I saw the SC finale both my chase partner and I were texting back and forth going oh man we could've been on that storm and we were pouting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yazoo, MS hit again   Yazoo, MS hit again Empty

Back to top Go down

Yazoo, MS hit again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Weather Chase Team Community Forum :: Weather Related :: Severe Weather-
Jump to: