Extreme Weather Chase Team Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for everyone! Discuss everything weather. Register and log-in to see more!

Team Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Radar  Chaser Links  ExWx PortalExWx Portal  RegisterRegister    Log in  

THE MOVE AND NEW NUMBER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NW-SKYWARN
EF-1 Tornado
EF-1 Tornado
NW-SKYWARN

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-08-01

THE MOVE AND NEW NUMBER Empty
PostSubject: THE MOVE AND NEW NUMBER   THE MOVE AND NEW NUMBER EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010 - 0:26

OK as i prepair to depart to Sioux falls very soon, just waiting for the paper work to be signed off and turned in, and it should be soon. I just wanted you to know i have a new cell number.. I had to restart my phone and the phone get a new number. i know i wish i could have kept the old one.. anyway this will be up here for a few days then taken down

i will be in contact the whole entire trip

i will see you guys in south Dakota and Iowa very very soon
Back to top Go down
http://airforcecowboyc_17@yahoo.com
USN DevilDolphin
USN DevilDolphin

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: THE MOVE AND NEW NUMBER   THE MOVE AND NEW NUMBER EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010 - 2:38

Hey Robert, when are you moving that way? I am leaving Bangor base and heading home on the 14th. I am leaving in the afternoon on the 14th and will be stopping in Missoula, MT the first night and then Sioux Falls, SD the second night and was going to try to meet up with the SF team for breakfast before I leave SF that next morning. That would be the morning of the 16th. Will you be there by then?

Brian
Back to top Go down
joe_2mill
Team Administrator
Team Administrator
joe_2mill

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: THE MOVE AND NEW NUMBER   THE MOVE AND NEW NUMBER EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010 - 10:33

Robert - Got your new phone # saved.... good luck with the transitioning!
Back to top Go down
http://www.drylinechasing.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE MOVE AND NEW NUMBER   THE MOVE AND NEW NUMBER Empty

Back to top Go down

THE MOVE AND NEW NUMBER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Weather Chase Team Community Forum :: Announcements :: General Announcments-
Jump to: