Extreme Weather Chase Team Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for everyone! Discuss everything weather. Register and log-in to see more!

Team Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Radar  Chaser Links  ExWx PortalExWx Portal  RegisterRegister    Log in  

My dreams were answered.....or at least one was!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
USN DevilDolphin
USN DevilDolphin

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-08-01

My dreams were answered.....or at least one was! Empty
PostSubject: My dreams were answered.....or at least one was!   My dreams were answered.....or at least one was! EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 23:58

So as some of you may remember me saying in the past that once I go home to Indiana, I was pretty much going to be limited to chasing in my state only due to my involvement with my fire department and such involvement requiring blue emergency lights. Well that restriction is no more (once I talk one of you into letting me borrow a couple thousand dollars!). Brand new recently, Whelen industries has just released their new 100% dual color LED lightbar! It is the same LED lightbar I currently have, however, my current bar is all blue. This lightbar has the ability to change (in my case) from all blue to all amber with just the flip of a switch which will allow me to leave the state as long as the bar is switched over to amber mode. Unfortunatley, there are a couple minor changes, such as internal programming, so I cant just convert mine, but must buy the whole bar again. LOL, I know to most of you, your probably saying "big deal" but this is big for me, cause once I can afford it (using a couple of my VA disability checks or a loan from one of you all lol! ), I will be purchasing this, thus no longer limiting me to just Indiana for chasing! On the webpage in the link, they show a price of $1,142.99, but that is just for the basic 4 corner model. The one I would get would be the full 14 head with side alley (flood) and front take down (flood) lights which will bring the price to well over $2000. Cant wait!

http://www.strobesnmore.com/all-new-2010-whelen-duo-color-liberty-lightbar.html

Back to top Go down
Marc
Administrator
Administrator
Marc

Number of posts : 925
Registration date : 2008-04-26

My dreams were answered.....or at least one was! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dreams were answered.....or at least one was!   My dreams were answered.....or at least one was! EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 8:04

Brian, Thats a pretty cool lightbar. I would like to be able to switch colors like that.
Back to top Go down
http://sdstormchase.wordpress.com

My dreams were answered.....or at least one was!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Weather Chase Team Community Forum :: General :: Anything lights-
Jump to: