Extreme Weather Chase Team Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for everyone! Discuss everything weather. Register and log-in to see more!

Team Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Radar  Chaser Links  ExWx PortalExWx Portal  RegisterRegister    Log in  

Video of the Massive EF4 tornado

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc
Administrator
Administrator
Marc

Number of posts : 925
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Video of the Massive EF4 tornado Empty
PostSubject: Video of the Massive EF4 tornado   Video of the Massive EF4 tornado EmptyMon 31 May 2010 - 10:20

Video of the Massive EF4 tornado 505945 Here is some video of the massive EF4 tornado that struck near Bowdle, SD 5/22/2010.
This video also shows several other tornadoes caught that day.

Back to top Go down
http://sdstormchase.wordpress.com
USN DevilDolphin
USN DevilDolphin

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Video of the Massive EF4 tornado   Video of the Massive EF4 tornado EmptyMon 31 May 2010 - 16:13

Damn I cant wait to get my HD camera and come down there and shoot some awesome video with you all. And for the record, if that dousche rocket at around the 7 minute mark would have pulled that stunt with me, he would have seen the push bumper on the front of my truck real close and personal! What the hell was that object that passed within a few feet of the car at turbo speed around the 7:34 mark and again around 7:38? Whatever it was, it was MOVING!
Back to top Go down
Marc
Administrator
Administrator
Marc

Number of posts : 925
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Video of the Massive EF4 tornado   Video of the Massive EF4 tornado EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 7:07

Brian the stuff flying past the car was corn.
Back to top Go down
http://sdstormchase.wordpress.com
USN DevilDolphin
USN DevilDolphin

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Video of the Massive EF4 tornado   Video of the Massive EF4 tornado EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 13:39

Good thing they didn't hit the windshield! Back home I used to have permission to ride 4 wheelers in the farmers fields by my house after they harvested the crops and I know what a corn cob feels like when it hits you at about 40.....those look like they were going WAY faster!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video of the Massive EF4 tornado   Video of the Massive EF4 tornado Empty

Back to top Go down

Video of the Massive EF4 tornado
Page 1 of 1