Extreme Weather Chase Team Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for everyone! Discuss everything weather. Register and log-in to see more!

Team Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Radar  Chaser Links  ExWx PortalExWx Portal  RegisterRegister    Log in  

Who's Chasing Saturday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marc
Administrator
Administrator
Marc

Number of posts : 925
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Who's Chasing Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Who's Chasing Saturday   Who's Chasing Saturday EmptyFri 28 May 2010 - 9:04

Who's chasing on Saturday? Target N/C SD and ND.

Some info is leaning to a day much like Monday, though it looks like some of the stronger storms may be pushed farther north into North Dakota, just on the periphery of the heat. I do anticipate storms to fire in the afternoon west of the Missouri along a trof/cold front. This could happen as early as 3:00.

If the low deepens, then things will slow down with later initiation…which is typical

Back to top Go down
http://sdstormchase.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Who's Chasing Saturday   Who's Chasing Saturday EmptySat 29 May 2010 - 1:03

we'll see.. i get done with work at 5 but mowing the lawn after and see whats going on after that
Back to top Go down
Marc
Administrator
Administrator
Marc

Number of posts : 925
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Who's Chasing Saturday   Who's Chasing Saturday EmptySat 29 May 2010 - 8:40

I actually now have to work today so the chase is off for me now Who's Chasing Saturday Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
http://sdstormchase.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Who's Chasing Saturday   Who's Chasing Saturday EmptySat 29 May 2010 - 16:36

haha that funny considering i just got off work early and most likely will end up trying to go for something if its close enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Chasing Saturday   Who's Chasing Saturday Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's Chasing Saturday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Weather Chase Team Community Forum :: Weather Related :: Severe Weather-
Jump to: