Extreme Weather Chase Team Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for everyone! Discuss everything weather. Register and log-in to see more!

Team Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Radar  Chaser Links  ExWx PortalExWx Portal  RegisterRegister    Log in  

Would like to get some opinions...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ladystorm61BZ
Light wind
ladystorm61BZ

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Would like to get some opinions... Empty
PostSubject: Would like to get some opinions...   Would like to get some opinions... EmptySat 3 Apr 2010 - 15:05

Hello everyone! I wanted to ask anyone who cares to answer, what they think about a report of Tornado Alley shifting East because of the late storm season? I did not post a link to the page, as to make sure I was not going against forum rules. But I am pretty sure that everyone who is knowledgeable about this, knows what I am referring too. I am just curious to find out what others think. I myself have no real opinion as I could not find any history on the fact that this has happened before. But would love to be enlightened! Thanks to all who respond.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Administrator
Administrator
Marc

Number of posts : 925
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Would like to get some opinions...   Would like to get some opinions... EmptySun 4 Apr 2010 - 23:16

Based on data in the El Nino cycle trends tend to shift tornado alley east into dixie alley. The link I believe may have been the accuweather link. Feel free to post links that is ok.

As of now it does appear things are trending further east.
Back to top Go down
http://sdstormchase.wordpress.com
ladystorm61BZ
Light wind
ladystorm61BZ

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Would like to get some opinions...   Would like to get some opinions... EmptySun 4 Apr 2010 - 23:39

Thank you for that info. Glad I live where I do for now then! Smile And also thank you for letting me know that I could have posted that. Better to be safe than sorry. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Joe
Webmaster/ExWx Media
Webmaster/ExWx Media
Joe

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Would like to get some opinions...   Would like to get some opinions... EmptyMon 5 Apr 2010 - 11:48

If you have any questions about how to post in the forum don't hesitate to contact me, Marc, or NW-Skywarn with any questions. We aren't as "strict" as some forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would like to get some opinions...   Would like to get some opinions... Empty

Back to top Go down

Would like to get some opinions...
Page 1 of 1