Extreme Weather Chase Team Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for everyone! Discuss everything weather. Register and log-in to see more!

Team Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Radar  Chaser Links  ExWx PortalExWx Portal  RegisterRegister    Log in  

Recieved a suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc
Administrator
Administrator
Marc

Number of posts : 925
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Recieved a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Recieved a suggestion   Recieved a suggestion EmptySat 6 Mar 2010 - 11:14

I got a suggestion from one of my kids teachers, why not have a kids section. I thought it was a good idea. Certainly fits with our "educate the public" portion of our goal.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://sdstormchase.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Recieved a suggestion   Recieved a suggestion EmptySat 6 Mar 2010 - 14:07

Its a good Idea yes, but what specifically would go in there. Wouldnt we need kids or teachers or someone to help actually get others 'kids' to asked questions
Back to top Go down
Marc
Administrator
Administrator
Marc

Number of posts : 925
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Recieved a suggestion   Recieved a suggestion EmptySat 6 Mar 2010 - 16:00

I can get the assistance and theres tons of grade specific content. Mainly wanted to get a general thought on the concept.
Back to top Go down
http://sdstormchase.wordpress.com
Joe
Webmaster/ExWx Media
Webmaster/ExWx Media
Joe

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Recieved a suggestion   Recieved a suggestion EmptySat 6 Mar 2010 - 16:45

I think there is some good potential. I really like the idea.
Back to top Go down
joe_2mill
Team Administrator
Team Administrator
joe_2mill

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Recieved a suggestion   Recieved a suggestion EmptySun 7 Mar 2010 - 2:51

I'm with Joe, there definately is potential there. I have some ideas but I don't know if our site would support it or not. Send me a PM so I can fill you in on my ideas. To put it simple it would be a portal they log into and they would have different questions depending what grade they are in.... pretty advanced but could also give the team a TON of credit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.drylinechasing.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recieved a suggestion   Recieved a suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Recieved a suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Weather Chase Team Community Forum :: Announcements :: Suggestions and feedback-
Jump to: