Extreme Weather Chase Team Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for everyone! Discuss everything weather. Register and log-in to see more!

Team Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Radar  Chaser Links  ExWx PortalExWx Portal  RegisterRegister    Log in  

New Lightbar discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc
Administrator
Administrator
Marc

Number of posts : 925
Registration date : 2008-04-26

New Lightbar discussion Empty
PostSubject: New Lightbar discussion   New Lightbar discussion EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010 - 10:36

Ok there needs to be a new lightbar discussion. It's been way too quiet!
Back to top Go down
http://sdstormchase.wordpress.com
Joe
Webmaster/ExWx Media
Webmaster/ExWx Media
Joe

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New Lightbar discussion   New Lightbar discussion EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010 - 12:21

Rob noticed the new Torrent lightbar on Project Responder... awesome light but more than most would ever need.
http://www.responderpse.com/d708-360-Dual-Color-49-inch-Torrent-LED-Lightbar.htm
Back to top Go down
Marc
Administrator
Administrator
Marc

Number of posts : 925
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: New Lightbar discussion   New Lightbar discussion EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010 - 13:56

Thats actually pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
http://sdstormchase.wordpress.com
USN DevilDolphin
USN DevilDolphin

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: New Lightbar discussion   New Lightbar discussion EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010 - 19:02

So I have been quiet for a little while due to the move, but now I am home in Indiana and have to put my $0.02 in on this topic since I am an equipment junkie.....The Torrent bar is nice, and I will give them credit, they were the first lightbar to introduce the dual color technology from a single light pod, and again, first to have a full dual color lightbar, however, I have now seen it in person along side the brand new 2011 Whelen dual color Liberty LED lightbar, and there is NO comparison. The Whelen lightbar is almost twice as bright, and when put in "low power" mode is still nearly as bright as the Torrent. Whelen gets my vote on this topic, and in a few months, my money on the bar!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Lightbar discussion   New Lightbar discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

New Lightbar discussion
Page 1 of 1