This forum is for everyone! Discuss everything weather. Register and log-in to see more!

Team Website  HomeHome  Radar  Chaser Links  ExWx PortalExWx Portal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister    Log in  

Share | 

Anything Light Rules *Read before posting here*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Anything Light Rules *Read before posting here*   Wed 7 Oct 2009 - 23:44

I hate to say this?? I really do!!! But you don't need a light bar that BIG to chase. I have 1 single Cadet light from LSH Lights and its bright enough for everyone to see. Even in the day!! That's just my 2 Cents!!!
Back to top Go down
MIDSCAR1
EF-1 Tornado
EF-1 Tornado

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Anything Light Rules *Read before posting here*   Wed 7 Oct 2009 - 23:47

I've got that a lot actually...so I'm used to it. I guess I got a little carried away? But...too late to change it now. It's permanently done. The lightbar HAS had its benefits though. I don't have to even be in a storm chase and i'll use the lightbar to "protect" an accident scene until emergency crews arrive
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.midscar.com

PostSubject: Re: Anything Light Rules *Read before posting here*   Wed 7 Oct 2009 - 23:48

MIDSCAR1 wrote:
I've got that a lot actually...so I'm used to it. I guess I got a little carried away? But...too late to change it now. It's permanently done. The lightbar HAS had its benefits though. I don't have to even be in a storm chase and i'll use the lightbar to "protect" an accident scene until emergency crews arrive

That's cool!!! Oh by the way? I see you mount you anemometer on your hood. If u want a accurate reading on the winds it needs to be higher!!!
Back to top Go down
NW-SKYWARN
EF-1 Tornado
EF-1 Tornado

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Anything Light Rules *Read before posting here*   Thu 8 Oct 2009 - 0:39

Forrest rememkber our convorsation on the phone about me getting a MX7000 for the guardian. everything is there. primary, seconadary, alley and take downs. all in one spot. and you have the options to shut down the rotators on top. and just have your flashers on... it keep all the wires from running all over your vehicle...

i miss my street hawk
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://airforcecowboyc_17@yahoo.com
Marc
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 925
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Anything Light Rules *Read before posting here*   Thu 8 Oct 2009 - 0:41

Just KEEP em OFF while I'm shooting lightning

UMD- Maryland Fire & Rescue Institute
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdstormchase.wordpress.com
NW-SKYWARN
EF-1 Tornado
EF-1 Tornado

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Anything Light Rules *Read before posting here*   Thu 8 Oct 2009 - 0:46

ya ya i know the rules go to the back of the pack and only leave the rear flashers on
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://airforcecowboyc_17@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Anything Light Rules *Read before posting here*   Thu 8 Oct 2009 - 7:09

NW-SKYWARN wrote:
ya ya i know the rules go to the back of the pack and only leave the rear flashers on

LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything Light Rules *Read before posting here*   

Back to top Go down

Anything Light Rules *Read before posting here*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2